Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, August 7, 2015

Day 10 – (AD 915) – 22.9 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Late Afternoon and Lisbon on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning, first think Grandpa-Nanny. Cars, and book, and chalk diagrams on the driveway, and giraffes flying in airplanes. Yes they lower their heads and necks to enter in. And now my day begins again.

And this afternoon I cycled 22.9 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals – 19,217.9 miles; 30,928.3 kilometers.

Yup I cut a bit off my intended seaway route and made it to my 2nd destination and goal point today, Lisbon. I am now located on Av. Brasilia in Lisbon.


I now have my eyes set on my 3rd goal point and it is about 399 miles away.

My early blood sugar is back at 95 points. I definitely can’t complain.

Questions – Why is it that a group of people sitting together always seem to talk about health issues? I have been known to remove myself from the conversation, mentally and physically when comparative ailments appear the topic of general tête-à-tête. What respite do ailing “patients” get from exacerbating each own medical calamities, real or unreal?


This is my 978th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 74,864 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment