Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Day 21 – (AD 926) – 22.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – What Can I Say On My Schwinn 170?

Good Day,

This afternoon I pedaled another 22.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. I’m still cycling and my totals have no reached 19,464.9 miles; 31,325.8 kilometers.

Virtually I am located now on the N125 at about 1 mile south east of Almancil in the District of Faro.
 

I’m trying to figure out where I will be after the next 4 days. As the saying goes “All good things must come to an end.” My foot-bottom will be “slashed” open in the wee hours of Monday morning next. Doctor has told me that, all-things-being-equal; I cannot cycle until after he examines my foot on the 14th day of recovery. And so my Trek and journey will be put on hold…for a short bit.

And then there is the car accident result, me, possible whiplash. What can I say? Damn, idiot drivers!


Yes I have my diabetes under control. This morning’s early blood sugar count dropped 23 points to 99. Supper last night – Baked Picadillo Zucchini Boats with Green Peas and a quick Salad. Dessert – B&J’s Cherry Garcia Frozen Yogurt. And I am continuing on my regime of NO diabetes medications.



Using the slow-cooker again today – Bratwurst with Sauerkraut and Potatoes.

Finished baking my #22 loaf of No-Knead Bread.


Our quilts are on their way to Cabarrus, North Carolina. USPS tracking records as of 12:30 am this early morning “The item is currently in transit to destination.”

BW 1950 (left) - BW 2010 (right) - JSAB

Tampa Kaleidoscope - JSAB


This is my 990th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 75,519 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim