Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, August 17, 2015

Day 19 – (AD 924) – 22.6 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Still On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled 22.6 miles on my Schwinn 170…(this is a recording). I have now cycled a total of 431.2 miles as a part of my Jim’s Trek Part IV; overall – 19,420.7 miles; 31,254.6 kilometers.


I am now located at Largo da República 41 and just in time for lunch at the Mini Mercado. I am sort of following the southern coast of Portugal. My next destination and goal point – 288 miles.

I thought I was caught in a time-warp. The culmination of some of my learning to today in 2015 – Art, English, Music, and Fabric…and Computer Software. Thank you Janis Joplin. Prep-school penny loafers, button-down, Montreal Forum, homework assignment, cut the air for the smoke.

A Brief History of Tie-Dye, Molly Bermea, June 2015.



Appointments today. Four frozen on the forehead. Pre-op for left foot-bottom.


Used my new Hamilton slow-cooker to make Thai Turkey Curry Meatballs. Followed the directions to the iota. Found the sauce in the final product had separated. The Meatballs tasted great but I gotta do some research and learning about the separation of the sauce.



This is my 988th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 75,411 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim