Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Day 15 – (AD 920) – 22.6 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Still On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today 26:6.

This morning I cycled 22.6 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals racked up to date – 19,330.3 miles; 31,109.2 kilometers.


I am located on N120 about 5 miles south of Santiago do Cacém in the area of Setubal. I am still heading south. Having changed my trek and journey to avoid the major highways and roads it now appears that I have about 367 miles to go to arrive at my next destination and goal point.


Countdown – 279 days pedaling remaining.

Today’s saint of the day is St. Jane Frances de Chantal...and the recipe suggested for today is Asparagus and Scrambled Eggs with Bacon. (I like the idea of the dish.  Would I follow this recipe?) I did try to find an image someplace on the Internet but to no avail.  There is not one image that I can see that follows the directions of the recipe.  Guess I will typically follow, the first time, the recipe by the book.

We need her today, in Fort Lauderdale, as she “worked tirelessly helping the sick, and she convinced local political rulers to make special provisions for the sick and the bereaved.” Check out The Nation’s “The City That Outlawed Free Food” by Michelle Chen, February 2015. Also see the blog post by Ravi. S. Iyer dated today “Inhuman! Giving food to homeless illegal in some USA cities.

I changed my mind this morning and made a White Whole Wheat Bread. And I have changed my recipe a bit. This morning’s No-Knead Bread includes 2 cups White Flour; 1 cup White Whole Wheat Flour; ½ teaspoon Yeast; 1 ½ teaspoons Salt; 1 teaspoon Sugar; and 1 ½ cups of lukewarm Water.



Yes it tastes as good as it looks. Only 46 loaves to go.

This is my 983rd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 75,106 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment