Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Day 22 – (AD 927) – 22.2 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Countdown On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Early afternoon pedaling on my Schwinn 170, I completed 22.2 miles. My totals – 19,487.1 miles; 31,361.5 kilometers.


I am in the Faro District just north of Santa Luzia at N125 121G Tavira, Portugal. Just about 17 more miles and I can chalk up another objective.

Today is World Mosquito Day. Hell we celebrate every other day with a month of parties and celebrations.  Why not? The scourge in my backyard wants to know when I will be setting up the food.

And my blood sugar moved down 3 points to 96. Supper was Slow-cooked Bratwurst, Sauerkraut, Onions and Potatoes and a Karottensalat. And a side of Loaf #22. Excellent meal. Tonight – Spinach Tomato Tortellini.


Started my No Knead Loaf #23, a Cranberry Raisin Bread. Interesting? Check Jim’s Gotta Eat later.


Replacement crown in…but I wanted a diamond, a blue one.


This is my 991st post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 75,569 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim