Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Day 9 – (AD 914) – 22.3 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Puzzled on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I cycled 22.3 miles on my Schwinn 170. Yes this does get somewhat boring after one reads it 914 times. But I did not promise any excitement or hoopla. I just set out to do something and I am still doing it 977 days later. Totals to date – 19,195.0 miles; 30,891.4 kilometers.


And today I am located at R. da Mutinheira, a stone’s throw from the Atlantic Ocean. According to Google Maps I am now 31.9 miles from my 1st destination and goal point (actually the 2nd one after my start location in Porto).

Tonight at 9:00 pm – Lifetime Project Runway Season 14 Premiere versus Fox News Republican Debate – Top 10 Candidates. Guess what? Ya think there’s gonna be much of a difference? Or should both be reruns of The Apprentice?


And on the day I was born the number one movie which cost a whopping $0.53 admission was Ava Gardner and James Mason in Pandora and the Flying Dutchman. Well, guess I have to watch this one.

This is my 977th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 74,605 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is our email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim