Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Day 14 – (AD 919) – 22.3 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – On My Schwinn 170, Not the Only One on the Road

Good Day,

Today I pedaled 22.3 miles on my Schwinn 170. Rack up the distance: 19,307.7 miles; 31,072.8 kilometers.


This morning I am headed south and I am located on the IC1/N120 at about Worten (Grândola) in the area of Setubal, Portugal. Looks like I have a compatriot on the road this morning…and he has two wheels on his bicycle.

Professional whiner and salaries cut out… And the little one said “Roll-over, roll-over”. And one fell out and then there were?


Gonna try a new bread combination for Loaf #20. (Oh yeah my blood sugar this morning was at 92.) The flour is Multi-Grain Atta of India. The flours include – Wheat (87%); Soyabean; Oat; Maize; Finger Millet (Ragi); Barley; Sorghum (Jowar); Chickpea; and Psyllium Husk. This one should prove interesting. Oh and a 4-pound bag at Patel Bros on Fowler Avenue was $3.99. The same available at Amazon (Nameste India), $6.96 and $7.99 shipping. I do shop around.

This is my 982nd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 75,056 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim