Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Day 14 – (AD 919) – 22.3 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – On My Schwinn 170, Not the Only One on the Road

Good Day,

Today I pedaled 22.3 miles on my Schwinn 170. Rack up the distance: 19,307.7 miles; 31,072.8 kilometers.


This morning I am headed south and I am located on the IC1/N120 at about Worten (Grândola) in the area of Setubal, Portugal. Looks like I have a compatriot on the road this morning…and he has two wheels on his bicycle.

Professional whiner and salaries cut out… And the little one said “Roll-over, roll-over”. And one fell out and then there were?


Gonna try a new bread combination for Loaf #20. (Oh yeah my blood sugar this morning was at 92.) The flour is Multi-Grain Atta of India. The flours include – Wheat (87%); Soyabean; Oat; Maize; Finger Millet (Ragi); Barley; Sorghum (Jowar); Chickpea; and Psyllium Husk. This one should prove interesting. Oh and a 4-pound bag at Patel Bros on Fowler Avenue was $3.99. The same available at Amazon (Nameste India), $6.96 and $7.99 shipping. I do shop around.

This is my 982nd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 75,056 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment