Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, August 14, 2015

Day 16 ½ – (AD 921 ½) – 0.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – My Schwinn 170 Rests Today

Good Day,

On the 10th day my legs said “Rest”. My Schwinn 170 takes it 64th of 985 silent days.

How was I to know that my Physical Cycle is at the lowest of low; “a rhythm at -100% (a low) would make life more difficult in that area.”  Synchronicity.


And on the other hand I am Grandpa-Nanny this morning, able to leap high buildings (as long as there is a 15-foot ladder); able to scale mountains (as long as the ski-gondola is working); able to swim the mightiest of oceans (with water wings of course); and able to pedal around the world (as long as the muscles do not degenerate and my bones do not accelerate in inelastic mode).

Back on my Schwinn 170 tomorrow.

This is my 985th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 75,238 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment