Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Day 16 – (AD 921) – 22.2 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Thinking On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

New compound word for me - Idiopathic Polyradiculoneuritis, translated Coonhound Paralysis. Guess what? Guess who? Yup, Radar...the bouncing one, the yowling one, the one with those big ears, he's been diagnosed with Coonhound Paralysis. Yesterday morning, he's fine. Yesterday afternoon I was at the Vet. All-things-being-equal it'll be a number of months to recovery.

Today I pedaled another 22.2 miles on my Schwinn 170. And yes I keep a record of my grand totals – 19,352.5 miles; 31,144.9 kilometers. And obviously I have a reason for my crazy Trek. I have now completed 77.7%...but I got to thinking what I would do when I reach my overall goal. If I don’t continue my journey will I allow the 12 inches that I so patiently lost and have kept off these past 984 days to reappear? Or will I begin to vegetate at the end of 277 more pedaling days? I suppose I could just up my goal I say that I have now completed 64.5% of my revamped goal. I’ve got some thinking to do.

And this morning, on the virtual part of my journey I am located on N120 and Zambujeiras in the District of Beja, Portugal.


Tampa has announced "Port Tampa Bay unveils $1.7 billion plan to develop 45 acres in Channel District"  How nice? I have lived here since about 1981. There have been a number of proposals over the past number of years to build, to enliven, to boost, to bring the future to Tampa. I'm not a cynic...but I am a cynic.

This is my 984th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 75,182 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment