Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Day 20 – (AD 925) – 22.2 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Slowly On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled, slowly on my Schwinn 170 for 22.2 miles. Grand totals: 19,442.9 miles; 31,290.4 kilometers.


I think I am located at 4 Largo da Igreja which according to the map is at Urbanização Quinta do Rogel. To the south is a perfect place for lunch, Casa de Pasto a Cisterna.


Countdown – 266 miles to next destination and goal point.

Not harping too much about my health but just have to after yesterday...

First I rode my bike.

One-and-a-half – Dealt with an unsubstantiated HOA violation levied against me. (HOAs are only worth 1/2 a time-point.)

Second – Oncologist zapped 4 pre-cancer spots from my forehead.

Third – Foot Surgeon pre-opped (if that is a word) for my foot-bottom surgery next Monday.

Fourth – An extremely inconsiderate asshole rear-ended my car on Dale Mabry, then got mad at me when I stated that I was going to report the accident. She drove off. But we filed a police and an insurance report and were able to find her details via the Internet.

Fifth – Can't take any aspirin because of number three and I don't have any Tylenol in the house.

Sixth – Panicked because I couldn't find some plastic bags that had been put away...I found them. (Needed the plastic bags for three quilts we're shipping to North Carolina.)


So I packed the quilts - BW 1950; BW 2010; and Tampa Kaleidoscope - to go and spent the evening playing the piano.

Seven – Foot Surgeon has told me to keep off my feet for at least 2+ weeks after the operation on Monday.

Oh yeah, Eight... I broke one of the crowns on my front upper teeth. Replacement Thursday and I do not like Gerber foodstuffs.

And I said what the hell; I needed a good Mexican meal from Miguel’s on Kennedy with every possible carb attached… Yes my early morning blood sugar count jumped to 122 mg/dL, up 26 points. It’s a wonder; Corn chips and hot dip; Deep-fried Jalapeño stuffed with Shrimp Smothered with Guacamole and Sour Cream; a Frozen Marguerita; Jumbo Shrimp Fajitas with Steak (I ordered chicken) 3 of them, choked with Cheddar Cheese, Sour Cream, and Pico de Gallo; sides of Beans and Rice; and of course I had to top the meal off with a Fried Ice-Cream concoction dripping with whipped cream, nuts, chocolate and caramel sauces. I ate.

This is my 989th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 75,465 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment