Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Day 22 – (AD 927) – 22.2 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Countdown On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Early afternoon pedaling on my Schwinn 170, I completed 22.2 miles. My totals – 19,487.1 miles; 31,361.5 kilometers.


I am in the Faro District just north of Santa Luzia at N125 121G Tavira, Portugal. Just about 17 more miles and I can chalk up another objective.

Today is World Mosquito Day. Hell we celebrate every other day with a month of parties and celebrations.  Why not? The scourge in my backyard wants to know when I will be setting up the food.

And my blood sugar moved down 3 points to 96. Supper was Slow-cooked Bratwurst, Sauerkraut, Onions and Potatoes and a Karottensalat. And a side of Loaf #22. Excellent meal. Tonight – Spinach Tomato Tortellini.


Started my No Knead Loaf #23, a Cranberry Raisin Bread. Interesting? Check Jim’s Gotta Eat later.


Replacement crown in…but I wanted a diamond, a blue one.


This is my 991st post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 75,569 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment