Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Day 9 – (AD 914) – 22.3 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Puzzled on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I cycled 22.3 miles on my Schwinn 170. Yes this does get somewhat boring after one reads it 914 times. But I did not promise any excitement or hoopla. I just set out to do something and I am still doing it 977 days later. Totals to date – 19,195.0 miles; 30,891.4 kilometers.


And today I am located at R. da Mutinheira, a stone’s throw from the Atlantic Ocean. According to Google Maps I am now 31.9 miles from my 1st destination and goal point (actually the 2nd one after my start location in Porto).

Tonight at 9:00 pm – Lifetime Project Runway Season 14 Premiere versus Fox News Republican Debate – Top 10 Candidates. Guess what? Ya think there’s gonna be much of a difference? Or should both be reruns of The Apprentice?


And on the day I was born the number one movie which cost a whopping $0.53 admission was Ava Gardner and James Mason in Pandora and the Flying Dutchman. Well, guess I have to watch this one.

This is my 977th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 74,605 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is our email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment