Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Day 71 – (AD 976) – 23.7 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Due North On My Schwinn 170.

Good Day,



This morning I did accomplish 23.7 miles on my Schwinn 170. 41:38 minutes into my pedaling on my fitness cycle my body just gave up. I had to stop. Three minutes later I got back on and completed 30:22 more minutes for a total of 72 minutes. And I burned 766 calories…supposedly.



I am located Carretera Circumval·lació de Manresa, 08243 Manresa, Barcelona, Spain on the lower road. I am headed in a northerly direction…sort of.

Fingers crossed. Toes crossed. Hopeful aspirations. Google Fiber is coming to Tampa.

Maybe?



Just think. Really think. It is just 5 more days until it is 1 year until the 8th of November 2016. And what pray tell is that? Election Day in the United States of America. And the mouthing began a couple of months ago and, exponentially if one was to strategically align and assess who called who what, and who screeched at whom over what…this is gonna be one hell of a name-calling, caterwauling, ululating… with all the bloody TV, video, and sound ads, ear-deafening presidential campaign. (And I purposely used a lower case “p”.)

Freshly baked, out-of-the-oven. No Knead Bread, loaves #49 - White; #50 - Whole Wheat Rye with Flax Seeds.

White No-Knead Bread #49

Whole Wheat Rye with Flax Seeds #50

(Check-out Jim's Gotta Eat - http://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/ )

Son Shine quilt/wall hanging progress - Landscaping.




This is my 1,049th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this evening, 79,129 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment