Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Day 77 – (AD 982) – 23.9 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Montgaillard, France On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 23.9 miles on my Schwinn 170. Yes it still is the same Scwhinn 170. My totals are now 20,746.6 miles; 33,388.5 kilometers. And I am still keeping up to 72 minutes at 15/25 resistance each day. I have now completed 83.3% of my complete goal.



Today I am located on the road just adjacent to Montgaillard, Ariège.



Just wondering how people come up with the inane replies that they post to a social media site like Facebook or Google+. Are they trying to be nice? Intelligent? Are they trying to be thoughtful? Are they really reading and understanding what they jot down? Are they attempting to insinuate a double-entendre?




Or is it just that they may be somewhat mindless?

No-Knead Sourdough Loaf #53 is delicious...




This is my 1,058th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this evening, 79,634 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment