Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Day 77 – (AD 982) – 23.9 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Montgaillard, France On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 23.9 miles on my Schwinn 170. Yes it still is the same Scwhinn 170. My totals are now 20,746.6 miles; 33,388.5 kilometers. And I am still keeping up to 72 minutes at 15/25 resistance each day. I have now completed 83.3% of my complete goal.



Today I am located on the road just adjacent to Montgaillard, Ariège.



Just wondering how people come up with the inane replies that they post to a social media site like Facebook or Google+. Are they trying to be nice? Intelligent? Are they trying to be thoughtful? Are they really reading and understanding what they jot down? Are they attempting to insinuate a double-entendre?




Or is it just that they may be somewhat mindless?

No-Knead Sourdough Loaf #53 is delicious...




This is my 1,058th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this evening, 79,634 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim