Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Day 82 – (AD 987) – 23.6 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – La Raviège, France On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled 23.6 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals to this point – 20,865.7 miles, 33,508.2 kilometers.

All-things-being-equal Google Maps now has me at La Raviège, 81260 Lamontélarié, France.


This definitely looks like a place where I would like to be.  And I now have 77 miles to go to get to my next destination and goal point.

Yes the house is, right now, filled with the aroma of baked bread. Loaf #56, No Knead Bread.



Only 10 more to go and then it is a JKLS habit.

This is my 1,065th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this evening, 80,023 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim