Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Day 73 – (AD 978) – Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Thinking On My Schwinn 170 Today

Good Day,

Our first Tampa winter is over. Yesterday I was able to jump into the pool. Floridians typically do not enter the pool water after October. Completely refreshing. My predictions for this year for Tampa – Three winters; two more, one passed.

And this morning I pedaled another 24.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. Grand totals – 20,652.0 miles; 33,236.2 kilometers.

I am virtually located on this part of my Trek at a point on C-14 in Catalonia, Spain. My journey took me due west and then I turned north.



I am about 35 miles from my next destination and goal point. I have now pedaled 1,662.5 miles; 2,675.5 kilometers in 73 days in my Part IV.

Question – How come there isn’t such a drink as raisin juice? (And I’m not referring to the French inference of grape juice.)  I mean there is prune juice which means one has to squeeze the hell out of prunes which in truth are just dried plums. And grape juice comes from grapes without acknowledgment to raisins which, of course, are dried grapes dried grapes. Who names these things?

Another question – should not the “–“ on a gravestone be represented instead by an ellipses “…”?

Typically today, the general public recognizes a “– “as a dash or a subtraction sign. It is used as an emdash, a symbol used to connect numbers, such as 1880 – 1945. But I think an ellipses, the “…” represents that there was much more to a life than just a connection or a subtraction point.


We’ve started another commission today.




This is to be a companion piece to our new Son Light.

This is my 1,054th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this evening, 79,398 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment