Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, November 9, 2015

Day 74 – (AD 979) – 23.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – On My Schwinn 170 Today

Good Day,

And this morning I pedaled 23.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. That’s the real, and the boring part. I have now pedaled a grand total of 20,675.5 miles; 33,274.1 kilometers.

I have completed 83% of my overall journey.

I am located; this is the fantasy and the fun part, at N-260, Lérida, Spain. Looks like I am heading in a northeasterly direction.



And yes it appears that I am in the mountains somewhere about the village of Castellciutat, population 451, which is in the municipality of La Seu d’Urgell, population about 13,000.

(Manu Fernandez/Associated Press)
Guess I am looking at a truly incredible world. I can only say that I may exist in synchronicity. The New York Times reported just hours ago “Catalan Lawmakers Approve Plan for Secession From Spain”.

And guess where I am? I am right in the area of Catalonia. What a bizarre coincidence? I did NOT plan this.

November 9th and Tropical Storm Kate has formed near The Bahamas.



And it is about time that some Florida politicians take their heads, and I will be polite, sand. From the Tenth Amendment Center “Florida Senate Committee Votes 7-0 on Bill to Legalize Hemp Farming, Effectively Nullify Federal Ban” and The Palm Beach Post published “Industrial hemp could be legal in Florida if this program passes”.  But the last line of the article may have the stand of Florida flamingo legislature sticking their heads back in. “Three Senate committees approved the plan during the regular session that ended in May, but it withered at its fourth stop.

Two Florida lawmakers are renewing an effort to legalize hemp
as an agricultural crop in Florida. (Getty Images)

 This is my 1,055th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this evening, 79,439 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment