Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, July 22, 2016

Day 10+6 – (AD 1,172) – 19.9 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – Rejoicing On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled another 19.9 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals – 25,096.6 miles; 40,389.1 kilometers.

I definitely prefer the pedal 1 day, rest/sit-ups the next, and rest on Sunday schedule. My 64 ½ year-old body seems to be adapting well to this format.

And now I have to rethink my diet. My early morning blood sugar count has been slowly, ever so slowly creeping upward. I’m still in the normal range and I am still not taking any medications for my Type II diabetes…but I do not want to get back to the chemical dependency to normalize my blood sugar.



My Mars adventure continues. I have completed 195.0 miles or 1.14%. I still have 13,105.0 more miles to go.

I am rejoicing. Good-bye Cleveland, the RNC is over and done for another 4 years.



Soapbox –

In keeping with the tenets of the principal speech of the now-nominated candidate of the Republican Party, (hell, I feel some shades of Harry Potter and of the unnamed-you-know-who), it looks like the cyber warfare has been increased. So far, since 6 am today, my Norton defense team has captured, locked up and blocked 95 viruses and unauthorized attempts to enter my PC. I need to panic. I need to check out the conspiracy theories that this dubious real estate magnate and nominee did forthtell.

Thank you Norton Internet Security and Malwarebyte Anti-Malware. Period.

As I have stated previously if anyone posts to my Facebook or Google+ pages any dissertation, response or thought expressing his/her views without using a coherent form of grammar or spell check regardless of which side of the aisle s/he is most comfortable I will immediately delete and/or block said post and/or connection. Period.

This morning the baker’s oven was in full-form while I cycled quietly on my Schwinn 170. Today’s fare – Flax Seed Sourdough.

Sourdough Flax Seed - Before

Sourdough Flax Seed - After

And this one was delivered.

This is my 1,275th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 97,957 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment