Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Day 7+4 – (AD 1,169) – 19.5 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – 1.02% Completed On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I cycled 19.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. Overall total – 25,037.4 miles; 40,293.9 kilometers.



I’ve now completed 1.02% of my pedaling journey on the Mars surface. Yes I still have one hell of a lot more distance to cover. Mars’ total to date – 135.8 miles; 218.5 kilometers.

Soapbox –


Is there any way that I could get a free ticket on any vehicle traveling to Mars, simply to avoid this election season?


Here’s something to ponder.

If a certain candidate, here in the United States, is elected President and Commander-in-Chief this coming November, and if the top-guns of all the branches of the military, our military, do not support their new CiC, is it possible that we could realize an attempted coup as the one that was just sort of squelched in Turkey by President Tayyip Erodgan.

Turkey’s President Regains Control After Attempted Coup” (WSJ, July 16, 2016; 11:02 am ET)

I came across a great looking cake, via a link; a Mille-Crepe Tiramisu Cake. It looks phenomenal and I will follow anyone to the ends of the earth if they would be so kind to make me this cake.



And I thought I would give a chance and make this cake.

I just priced at Publix the possibility of a few of the ingredients to make this cake –

Crepes (store bought) 20 = $10.00; 4 cups/32 oz. of Marscapone Cheese = $28.00; Have to buy - Bag Powdered sugar = $2.10; Bottle Marsala Wine = $11.95; Cocoa Powder (Hershey's) = $3.34. This is not a cheap cake, all things being equal I would still have a glorious (I presume cake) and powdered sugar, Marsala Wine; and cocoa powder left over...

First hand cost not including refrigerator time = $55.39

This is my 1,272nd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 97,553 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment