Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Day 6 + 3 – (AD 1,168) – Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – 25,000 Miles On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

What can I say?

Short post, and to the point.



And of course I am going to say it.

This morning I pedaled on my Schwinn Fitness cycle; I crossed the 25,000-mile mark. Today I pedaled 18.5 miles. My totals: 25,017.9 miles; 40,262.5 kilometers in 1,168 days.

To date I have now pedaled 116.3 miles on the surface of Mars. I am moving, I think, in a north-easterly direction from the Viking Lander site, the Chryse Planitia to the Charleston Crater. This is the first part of my journey.



As I have now completed the equivalent of the circumference of the earth as well as crossing over the 25,000-mile mark I am trying to go for a pedaling trek around the circumference of Mars. I think that distance is about 13,300 miles.

This is my 1,271st post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 97,407 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment