Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Day 4 + 2 – (AD 1,166) – 19.0 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – Just About ½-Way to Charleston On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 19.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals: 24,979.7 miles; 40,201.0 kilometers.

Check out the number of total miles. And yes I started on December 2, 2012.

I am now located about ½-way between the possible landing site of the Viking 1 Lander, (the little Green Men), and the Charleston Crater.



Today I began, that is the “+2” in the title above, Two Hundred Sit-ups challenge. I completed 67 sit-ups for Day 1, which really is my Day 2 because I count the Initial Test as Day 1.



Question - If one, as a human, is okay with substituting meds with generics, and the chemical make-up is identical between the prescribed/suggested brand name drug and/versus the generic drug, is it fine to substitute with the generic, which also has a substantial realized savings, for a pet?



Oh yeah, by buying the generic drugs, annually, I am saving about $300+. Guess what Pack? Guess who’s getting generics.

This is my 1,269th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 97,237 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment