Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Day 442 – (AD 1,601) – 23.8 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I cycled 23.8 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals are now 34,467.6 miles; 55,470.3 kilometers.


I am now located at 50.18% to my new destination and goal point on Mars.

Something new and different –

I am amazed and dumbfounded at the lack of substance and research some people commit to on social media when they think that their typed voices need to be heard. #CheckYourFacts

I am amazed at persons who speak for and in favor of vehement immigration laws. I have no issue with cor-rect laws which would streamline and focus on a justifiable and qualified entrance into this country. I am a citizen of this country because I chose to be here.

But what amazes me most of all, is the hyper-prejudice of people and those who call themselves citizens who have not taken the time or any effort to understand their own surnames and the reasons why their parents, grandparents, and ancestors came to this country in this landmass called America.

How many parents or grandparents or ancestors came to this country because they were fleeing consequential oppression, hunger, military conflict, et al?

It is a shame that so many naysayers live now in glass houses?

Sunday Evening, June 17th's West Wing theater had the "greatest" showing of "Starship Trooper".

Always wondered where some ideas come from...


Jim’s Gotta Eat – https://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/


Last night's supper - Leftover Roast Pork Stroganoff.


Quilting – https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

Cranes Quilts Update -

Notes at Sewliloquies by Chérie Frid.

Check out our write-up at Quilts SB - http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,666th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 198,399 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58a@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment