Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Day 443 – (AD 1,602) – 24.1 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

After a 6-day respite, this morning I cycled 24.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals are now 34,515.4 miles; 55,547.3 kilometers.


I am now located at 56.47% to my new destination and goal point on Mars.

Something new and different –


I am more than flabbergasted at the actions and words of those who seem to have pronounced themselves as "saviors" of the "American Dream".

So now I’m sitting in the Doctor’s office, after my short trip to the Northeast. Yup, I’ve got an ear infection. You know the type that makes everything resonate as if I am spelunking in some vast and massive cavern underground.

Sure, and when I drive all the cars and trucks on the road sound like they are powered by electricity. You hear the picture.

Immediate diagnosis, “extremely infected left ear canal”. And of course, I now dancing “cheek-to-cheek”, two butt needles. Doctor’s concern “Are you okay?”

“You’ll know if I topple over."


Jim’s Gotta Eat – https://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/

Tonight I'm going to try Indonesian Curried Cabbage for supper. Recipe looks simple.

Quilting – https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

And after a 6-day respite we're back to working on the quilting of Cranes Quilt 06.40.


The top is completed. Each one of the Cranes is outlined and the quilting design is now on paper waiting to be transcribed to needle and thread.


Cranes Quilts Update - Check out our initial notes on our Cranes Project at at Quilts SB - http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,667th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 198,749 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58a@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment