Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, June 1, 2018

Days 427, 428 & 429 – (AD 1,589) – 70.9 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

On Tuesday I pedaled 23.8 miles on my Schwinn 170. On Wednesday another 23.8 miles. This morning, I cycled 23.3 miles. My totals are now 34,158.1 miles; 54,972.2 kilometers.

I am now located at 9.46% to my new destination and goal point on Mars.


Something new and different –

On Wednesday I spent all day at the Vet. The Pack’s annual. Yes, that’s right, all four. All is well, but I certainly cringed when I got the bill.

Something to think about -

From Times Square Chronicle “Art Therapy… when words are not enough”, dated June 1, 2018.

“The different types of expressive therapy can have significant effects on the emotional, physical, and mental well-being of the patient. Most clients will prefer a specific type of art therapy because of prior exposure or experience. Furthermore, some may avoid some types of creative therapy techniques that they have never been exposed to. A good therapist will help the patient to pick a therapy technique that focuses on the well-being of the client and the foreseen outcome.”
Jim’s Gotta Eat – https://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/

From Food & Wine - "Making No-Knead Bread Is So Much Easier Than You Think - and You'll Use It in Meals All Week Long", Alex Van Buren, May 24, 2018.

"The most crucial positive about having homemade bread—which you want to store cut-side down on a cutting board or in a Dutch oven, covered—is that when you have it, as long as your cupboard is smartly stocked, you have supper. Think: tuna; grilled cheese; turkey sandwich; toast and soup."

I made 1 gallon of fermented Dill Pepper Garlic and Garlic Green Beans.



Quilting – https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

Our Cranes Quilts Update -



6 Red Cranes Quilts of 40 tops are now 99.9% completed. Andy and I have decided to add some borders, especially where wingtips are too close to edges.

Red Cranes Quilt #2 has been completed and quilted; faced/bound. We’re both amazed. Only 39 more to go.

Check out our Quilts SB and our postings regarding our Cranes Quilts Project. Quilts SB - http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/ (http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/)

Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/

Something to consider This is my 1,657th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 197,144 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58a@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment