Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, June 29, 2018

Day 444 – (AD 1,603) – 23.8 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I cycled 23.8 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals are now 34,539.2 miles; 55,585.6 kilometers.


I am now located at 59.61% to my new destination and goal point on Mars.

Something to think about –

Exasperation!

Disgust!

Frustration!


The current situation is the result of the continuous “dumbing down” of Americans due to a more than lack-luster depreciation of the American educational system. Period.

Jim’s Gotta Eat – https://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/

Supper last night – Fried Scallops in Garlic Lemon Ghee on Linguine and a Baby Spinach Salad.


And today I’m back to baking bread. Today’s fare - Something different: No-Knead White Whole Wheat with Omaha Steak Seasoning.

Just had a packet of the Omaha Steak Seasoning sitting on the counter, and I thought “Why not?”



For supper tonight, I’m going to make Seafood and Corn Chowder. I’m using Shrimp and Pollock.

Supper menu - Seafood Chowder and Fresh Baked Bread.

Good reading from the Chicago Tribune, “How to leave those bottled dressings behind and make your own vinaigrette”, Becky Krystal, June 29, 2018.

“I am the kind of person who buys a bottle of salad dressing, uses it once and then promptly forgets about it in a jumble of other condiments until well after the expiration date. I suspect I'm not alone.”

Good advice. I started doing this some 20 years ago. Saved me one hell of a lot of money.

Quilting – https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/


Cranes Quilts Update -

Red Cranes Quilts 06.40, quilting design transferred to quilt. Currently under the Janome.



Check out our initial notes on our Cranes Project at Quilts SB - http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,668th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 198,979 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58a@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment