Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Days 431 & 432 – (AD 1,591) – 46.4 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

There is a choral competition about to bloom between my orchids.


This morning I pedaled 22.0 miles. Yesterday I pedaled 24.4 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals are now 34,205.9 miles; 55,049.2 kilometers.


I am now located at 18.65% to my new destination and goal point on Mars.

And today I finally broke the 4,000-mile left mark. I now have 3,973.7 miles left to complete my total goal of 38,201.6 miles.

Something new and different –

Question –

Is it #45’s contrived intention to keep everyone confused?

According to FiveThirtyEight his consolidated approval rating is moving in a negative direction once again.


From InQuisitr, dated June 3, 2018, “Scientists Discover A Second Brain In Human Body, And It’s Located In The Butt”, Rachel Dillin

"According to a CBS Los Angeles report, scientists from Australia discovered that human beings have a second brain and it is located in the butt. The gastrointestinal tract houses millions of neurons. Called the enteric nervous system (ENS), it controls the muscle movement in the colon independently of the central nervous system, according to a Uproxx report." 

Question –

Does that mean the bigger the butt the greater the size of brain #2?


Jim’s Gotta Eat – https://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/

Here's a new one, very simple and quick to make - Spinach Gnocchi with a Butter and Olive Oil Garlic and Red Pepper Sauce, sprinkled with grated Cheese.


Early morning blood sugar dropped to 109 mg/dL.

Quilting – https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

Cranes Spectrum Quilts Update -


Small borders have been added to 3 of 4 Cranes Quilts, of the Red grouping of the Cranes Spectrum. The Cranes now look like they are flying and dancing.

Check out our initial notes on our Cranes Project at Quilts SB - http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/

Something to consider This is my 1,659th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 197,481 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58a@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment