Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, June 9, 2018

Days 434 & 435 – (AD 1,594) – 48.2 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Yesterday I pedaled 24.3 miles on my Schwinn 170. This morning I cycled another 23.9 miles. Totals are now 34,299.3 miles; 55,199.5 kilometers.


I am now located at 28.04% to my new destination and goal point on Mars.

Something new and different –

From Entrepreneur “11 Proven Habits of Highly Innovative People”, Deep Patel, June 6, 2018.

“Innovative people disrupt whole industries with their ideas. Their brainchildren take on lives of their own and may impact generations to come. So what gives these super-creative people their edge? How do they tap into that talent? For one, they’ve learned to cultivate certain habits that support and heighten their creativity.”

Canadian Bacon.

Jim’s Gotta Eat – https://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/


Quilting – https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

Cranes Spectrum Quilts Update -

Cranes Quilt 03.40 is almost completed. We hope to push some boundaries by making the quilting of each of the 40 Quilts in our Cranes Spectrum unique and different.  Number Cranes Quilt 03.40 is an example of a reverse 90-degree angle.

Check out our initial notes on our Cranes Project at Quilts SB - http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/


I finally found Great-Grandmother Annie (nee Walsh) Brunhammer's Obituary Notice dated July 16, 1922. Great-Grandmother Annie was married to Great-Grandfather Eugene Albert Brunhammer. Note that Great-Grandmother Annie was born in Bradford, England and immigrated to the United States when she was 14 years old. The approximate year would have been 1884. She would have been born circa 1870.

This is my 1,661st post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 197,629 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58a@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment