Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Day 90 – (AD 995) – 24.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled another 24 miles on my Schwinn 170. (Yes, this is a recording.) My totals have now reached 21,055.3 miles; 33,885.3 kilometers. And I am four days shy of 3 years pedaling on my Schwinn Fitness cycles. Not bad if I say so myself.



This morning I am, virtually, located on the DN7 at 83470 Pourcieux, France. Just about 52 more miles to my next destination and goal point.


My cycling and viewing companion is Amazon’s 2015 The Man in the High Castle, based on the novel by Phillip K. Dick. It is an alternate history set in 1962, 15 years after World War II was won by the Germans, Japanese, and Italian. The novel features a “novel within a novel” comprising of another alternate history within this alternate history. Somewhat confusing, but definitely spellbinding and mesmerizing.




Loaf #63 just went into the oven. This time Sourdough White Whole Wheat with Flax Seeds.

This is my 1,074th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this evening, 80,490 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment