Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, November 27, 2015

Day 89 – (AD 994) – 23.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Yes, On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This late morning I pedaled 23.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals are now: 21,031.3 miles; 33,846.7 kilometers.



Today I am located at 3657 Route de Berre, 13090 Aix-en-Provence, France.

Guess I have a party going on in my brain.



Ted-Ed – How playing an instrument benefits your brain – Anita Collins

Early morning blood sugar up 12 points.

Yes it is the day after Thanksgiving and yes the small spike could be the fact that I had three full helpings of turkey and trimmings…but I think the upward change was more than likely the late, late night regular-size Wawa Chocolate Chocolate Chip Frozen Cappuccino with an extra shot of Espresso. And of course, hold the whipped cream.

What can I say? My count was 111. At least I didn’t hide the chocolate in the dark corners of my house. And yes, I am not a Chocoholic.

And I would like to introduce you to Fred SDS. He’s been hanging around this house for a good 3 months; sometimes in the fridge, sometimes on the counter. He’s on a weekly cold diet; or on a daily RT diet, whichever comes first.


Next loaf of Artisan No-Knead – Sourdough, (thanks Fred), White Whole Wheat Flax Seed. Mixed and set for the next 12 to 18 hours.

Fred fed.

This is my 1,073rd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this evening, 80,411 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment