Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, June 6, 2016

Day 249 – (AD 1,154) – 24.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Just Sweating On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled 24.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals – 24,735.8 miles; 39,808.5 kilometers.

This morning I am located at Schürhof 2, 6215 Gunzwil, Switzerland.



Countdown – 8 more pedaling days. I have completed 99.3% of my overall goal.

Willie Wonka McDonald’s Japan is giving away a golden chicken McNugget.



ウィリーウォンカ日本マクドナルドは、黄金の鶏のMcNuggetを配っています。


“McDonald’s Japan is hoping to spark a gold rush by giving away an 18-karat gold chicken McNugget, valued at around $2,000, as part of a social media contest featuring a bizarre new character.

And apparently it’s working.”


And that is the best I can do as I have truly gotten bored with the current Presidential campaign.




Two loaves of bread just out of the oven, #135 White with Bagel Topping and #136 Ray Caraway.


This is my 1,256th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 95,482 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment