Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Day 253 – (AD 1,158) – 23.2 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Thoughts On My Schwinn 170

Hello,

After hearing the horrible news this morning, a day after the senseless shooting of Christina Grimmie, from Orlando, I had to get on my Schwinn Fitness cycle and just pedal. This is too, too close to home.



Florida Nightclub Massacre Is Deadliest Mass Shooting in U.S. History” NBC NEWS, Hasani Gittens and Helen KWong, June 12, 2016.



This is my 1,260th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 95,971 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Thoughts and peace.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment