Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, June 10, 2016

Day 252 – (AD 1,157) – 22.7 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – 5 Days Left On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled 22.7 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals – 24,805.5 miles; 39,920.7 kilometers. That’s the real part.

I am always amazed at the naysayers when one accomplishes something one sets out to do. I’m also tickled especially when one can see from his/her physique that s/he has nothing to do with any type of physical activity as s/he slouches in a chair slurping on a double gulp.



And now for the virtual part. I am located at Route de Villars-sur-Glâne 2, 1753 Matran, Switzerland.



Countdown – 5 more pedaling days, and only 0.4% of my overall goal remaining. I pedaled 1,157 days since December 2, 2012.

This is my 1,258th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 95,849 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment