Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Day 251 – (AD 1,156) – 24.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Bern, Switzerland On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Something I’ve always puzzled about.

There seems to be some sort of average trend that when the resistance when I pedal my Schwinn 170 is higher at 15 as compared to 12 I appear to pedal farther. An example, today at resistance level 15 I pedaled 24.0 miles while 2 days ago, with the resistance at 12, I pedaled 23.0 miles. In all cases I pedal for 72 minutes.

My totals today stand at 24,782.8 miles; 39,884.1 kilometers.



This morning I reached another goal and destination point – Bern, Switzerland. According to Google Maps I am located at Brunngasshalde 3, 3011 Bern, Switzerland.

My next destination is about 80 miles away.

Countdown - 6 pedaling days remaining.


Soapbox –

Something to think about.  It is almost for sure who is against who regarding the Presidential campaign... but what about the "handshakers" and "baby-kissers" who are vying for the 34 Senate seats?

From the site FiveThirtyEight and by Harry Enton “Senate 2016: The Democrats Strick Back” Interesting breakdown by State and what could be happening come this November vote.

“Right now, Republicans hold 54 seats to the Democrats’ 46 (including two independents who caucus with the Democrats). The Democrats have a favorable map in 2016: Of the 34 seats up for grabs, 24 are held by Republicans. Democrats need to net four seats to win control of the Senate if Hillary Clinton wins the presidency and five seats if Donald Trump wins.”

The Washington Post
5 reasons Republicans really, really want Marco Rubio to run for reelection 
– Amber Phillips, May 31, 2016

This is my 1,258th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 95,696 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment