Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Day 250 – (AD 1,155) – 23.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – 7 Pedaling Days Left On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,



This morning I pedaled 23.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals – 24,758.8 miles; 39,845.5 kilometers, And I am still going.

Today, (this is the virtual part), Google Maps has me located at Huttwilstrasse, 4953 Huttwil, Switzerland. And yes I am in Switzerland no matter what you see in the image.



Countdown – 7 pedaling days remaining.


And yes the news is outstanding “…and will become the first woman in the 240-year history of the United States to lead the presidential ticket of a major political party.



CNN, Stephen Collinson, June 6, 2016 “Hillary Clinton clinches Democratic presidential nomination

I have a question –

How does nearly 20 complaints from a total number, give or take, of 8.44 million viewers elicit and investigation Ofcom Watchdog? (And the key word is “nearly”.)

I’m not a fashionista, and whatever my thoughts, but 20 complaints. The Guardian, Mark Sweney (June 6, 2016) reported that “BGT cleared over Amanda Holden and Alesha Dixon’s skimpy dresses”.


“Ofcom assessed the complaints but decided that they did not warrant launching a full investigation of a potential breach of the UK broadcasting code.”

20 complaints is approximately 0.000237%. Huh? Huh? And how many pence were spent conducting this investigation?

Just wondering if those bouncy play houses that you see at children parties were really a precursor to the creation and experiment of BEAM (Bigelow Expandable Activity Module)?

I have a tremendous idea… Core curriculum – Weather balloon training and design classes from sullen teenagers, and lame-brained politicians.

Space.com – “Astronauts Enter Inflatable Space Station Module for 1st Time (Video)”, Mike Wall, June 6, 2016.

This is my 1,257th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 95,600 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment