Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Day 256 – (AD 1,161) – 23.6 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – And Now France On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Two points to make, as I continue to hack and sputter with this sinus infection. 1. Doctor cleared me of the possibility of pneumonia. Lungs are clear. Good news. 2. I am still able to pedal.

Yesterday I wrote that I was puzzled that even though my calculations stated that I had only one pedaling day left in my crazy trek and journey, I actually have 1.36 days remaining. Today is the next to last day…according to the formatting of decimals.



This morning I pedaled 72 minutes on my Schwinn 170 and I clocked 23.6 miles. My totals are now at 24,897.9 miles; 40,069.4 kilometers. And now I have less than 5.0 miles remaining.

And this morning I completely changed my heading at Geneva, Switzerland. I am now headed in a northeasterly direction and I crossed over to France.



Continuing on, I am now located at Route de Longchaumois, 39310 Lamoura, France.



Tomorrow I complete the Jim’s Trek Part IV. And yes there will be a virtual ribbon and a virtual crowd cheering me as I cross my finish line…

Yes it will be an amazing new era when a woman finally breaks through the glass ceiling, stands at the portico, walks through the doors at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, Washington and proudly accepts the title as President of the United States of America.

Reading for today - "The most thorough, profound and moving defense of Hillary Clinton I have ever seen" as relayed by NewDealer at Daily Kos, June 11, 2016.

This is my 1,263rd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 96,321 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment