Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, May 10, 2018

Days 412 & 413 – (AD 1,575) – 24.1+24.2 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

On Tuesday I pedaled my Schwinn 170 24.1 miles. This morning I cycled 24.2 miles. Totals are now 33,779.8 miles; 54,363.4 kilometers.


I am located at 48.07% to my new destination and goal point on Mars.

Something new and different –


Jim’s Gotta Eat – https://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/


Any idea where to buy fresh ramps in Tampa? (No, not the boat type.)

Rule-out Whole Foods and The Fresh Market.



Last night supper I created a Creole Eggplant with Shrimp and Ham casserole.


Thumbs up.

Quilting – https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/



Cranes Spectrum Quilts Update -

Slowly, methodically our Red Cranes flock is growing. As the number increases, the “what-if we do this” to our quilts designs are tweaked, ever so slightly.

And now I know I am going crazy, and just this side of bonkers. Last night was a dream about Cranes and hanging Cranes Quilts... Origami Cranes and calendar pages were flying in my dream...

Check out my notes on our Cranes Obsession at our site Quilts SB - http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

Check out our write-up at Quilts SB - http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/

L'Amérique -

The "paquebot", the boat the Brunhammers, Great Great Grandmother Marie and 6 of her 14 children, sailed on and made their eventual way from Alsace, France via Le Harve, to Philadelphia in the United States in 1876 on May 17, 142 years ago.

GG-Grandfather Jacques (Jacob) Brunhammer must have arrived a wee bit earlier in the last 3 months of 1875. The passenger manifests for October, November, and December of 1875 have disappeared. There is no copy at the Philadelphia National Archives. The family is all together, including the youngest 2 Harry and Joseph, in the 1880 US Census in Gloucester, New Jersey. They lived on Ridgeway Street. (If you search for the 1880 US Census, the surname was incorrectly entered in the 1930s Soundex records as "Preenharness". Ancestry entered the family as "Preenharness".)

This is my 1,649th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 195,523 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58a@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment