Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, May 19, 2018

Days 419 & 420 – (AD 1,582) – 23.7 + 24.0 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Yesterday morning I pedaled my Schwinn 170 23.7 miles. Today I cycled another 24.0 miles. Totals are now 33,945.5 miles; 54,630.1 kilometers.


I am located at 76.16% to my new destination and goal point on Mars.

Something new and different –

Stop ocean waters rising.


Number 45's brain (or lack thereof) has been at it again.

The question is, in his daily intake of "news" did he inadvertently misconstrue information regarding aliens and mix, heavens forbid, the said details between what is happening regarding the Columbian caravan at the Tijuana border and the possible outer space octopus panspermia theory?

I may be giving more credit where credit is not due.



I may just be an octopus who was born in Jamaica...

And from Popular Science, Sara Chodosh writes “Octopuses are not aliens, but boy are they a bunch of beautiful weirdos”, May 18, 2018.

“William Gilly, a biologist specializing in cephalopods at the Hopkins Marine Station of Stanford University, told Popular Science that “To be truthful, this paper seems to be so badly written and full of misleading statements that I cannot believe that it passed peer-review in any respectable journal.” He also asked whether this was perhaps the April Fool’s issue of the journal, as that would be the easiest explanation.”

But it does seem that the scripted author’s of the suggested paper may or may not have origins at 1400 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Jim’s Gotta Eat – https://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/

Supper last I tried Stir-Fried Noodles with Pork and Gai Lan (Chinese Broccoli)  Very, very good...but I deleted the images.

Today I'm attempting to bake bread today in a different manner.

Quilting – https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

Cranes Quilts Update -

The 6 Red Crane tops are 92% complete. We're trying to decide on some construction elements of hanging a few of the first 6 quilts. Do we or do we not? Stay tuned.



Red Crane Quilts are being prepped for quilting.

We're thinking and designing the quilting pattern(s) for our Cranes Quilts.

Here's the challenge - We're hoping to have a completely, or almost uniquely different quilt-ing pattern for each individual Cranes Quilt.

This Project has Andy and me thinking of quilt construction in ways we've never tackled be-fore. It is proving very interesting and challenging.

Check out our initial notes on our Cranes Project at Quilts SB - http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,653rd post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 196,252 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58a@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment