Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Days 422 & 423 – (AD 1,585) – 24.0 + 23.7 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

There is beauty in the fallen orchid blossom. And, the new buds of birth catch the eye.



Today, I surpassed 34,000 miles by 16.4 miles. That is, I have pedaled 34,016.4 since I started my cardio routine, on my Schwinn Fitness cycles on December 2, 2012.


Yesterday morning I cycled my Schwinn 170 24.0 miles. Today I cycled another 23.7 miles. Totals are now 34,016.4 miles; 54,744.2 kilometers.


I am located at 88.17% to my new destination and goal point on Mars.

Something new and different –

Okay, I’m a wee bit stymied. Tupperware will introduce in February 2019 a new line of food storage that can be programmed with Alexa and warn you when food is just about ready to expire.

From Circuit Breaker “This smart Tupperware connects to Alexa and warns you when food is about to go bad”, Thuy Ong, May 22, 2018.

“The Ovie Smarterware food storage system is designed to help you keep track of the food in your fridge so it doesn’t go to waste. The system contains several parts: a SmartTag that goes into an Ovie container, a clip for bags of food, or a universal connector for other forms of storage (like takeout boxes).”
Jim’s Gotta Eat – https://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/

This supper was my first attempt at Lablabi. I took the recipe from the magazine Milk Street, Jan/Feb 2018 Issue and the article by J. M. Hirsch “Lablabi: The Best Soup in the World”.


I really liked it. And my early morning blood sugar dropped to 117 mg/dL.

Tonight, I am going to try Khao Tom - Thai Rice Soup.

Quilting – https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

Andy and I typically bind, French- or Double-Fold, our quilts. With the onset and construction of our Cranes Quilts we've started facing.


As I am the designer of our quilts and Andy is the technician, to me it certainly is Greek at times on how to finish our quilts.

Check out our initial notes at Quilts SB - http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,655th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 196,500 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58a@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment