Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Day 185 – (AD 1,347) – 20.6 Miles Today – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I cycled 20.6 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals 28,619.8 miles; 46,059.2 kilometers.



And I have now completed 71.5% of the distance to my next destination and goal point.

This weekend, Andy and I have 5 quilts on display at the Utah Quilts & Sewing Marketplace, at the South Towne Expo, S. State Street, Utah.

Our pieces include Wings; Elation; and our 3 Apollo 1 The Beginning; Betwixt and Between; and Cosmo's Moon 2.5 which are also a part of the Fly Me To The Moon collection.

And the quilting has begun on our newest and latest quilt OPOY.



Andy and I certainly appreciate the positive comments and likes that we have received regarding our work. We both like to experiment with new, old and different techniques, and we will be continuing with several new designs as we continue. We have a list of 35 new and old designs that are in the works. One would say that our worlds revolve around creative quilting.

Scroll down on any page to see our complete portfolio at our site Quilts SB. (http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/) Click on the "Q#" to link to a summary of a specific quilt.

This is my 1,450th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 172,268 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim v>

No comments:

Post a Comment