Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Day 182 – (AD 1,344) – 20.7 Miles Today – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled another 20.7 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals now are at 28,558.8 miles; 45,961.0 kilometers.

I have now completed 56.6% of the distance to Lambert Crater, my next destination and goal point.


And this morning I was wondering whether I had been chaffing my inner and upper thighs a wee bit too much. It was when I examined the seat on my Schwinn 170 that I noticed that the vinyl seat had finally after 28,000 miles begun to crinkle and crack.



I thought it was old age. I thought the gimpy old man skin was finally taking over.







Tried some Korean fare. 

I lined up recipes for Cabbage and Cabbage Bok Choy Salad, Dae Ji Bol Gogi, and 12-Grain Rice.



And on the other hand, I snacked late last night on some Roasted Chana, sort of sweetened roasted chickpeas…and I didn’t read the nutritional values on the package. To my surprise the number of carbs in 100 grams is 72g. My FBS this morning jumped 22 points to 146 mg/dL.

Yes, I do love to cook. I love to eat. And I love to experiment with food.

Soapbox –

It appears, according to 538 that #45’s approval rating has been just about consistent, give or take, a slight movement up or down, for the past 102 days. And that is the issue, it has been consistent.



There is a cumulative disapproval rating that has slowly been growing. But can it be said that as the low approval rating did get him elected and as he is generating an executive branch of the government that keeps those who are happy with him at almost the same level that we as a nation need to truthfully and honestly examine what the hell we are doing wrong?

Just chanced upon this sort of neat sound endeavor on YouTube – NCS – NoCopyrightSounds by Cartoon.



This is my 1,447th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 170,690 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment