Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, May 8, 2017

Day 186 – (AD 1,348) – 22.1 Miles Today – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled my Schwinn 170 22.1 miles. My totals now stand at 28,641.9 miles; 46,094.8. And today I have completed ¾ or 75% of my overall Trek goal. I still have 9,559.7 more miles left to go.


Also, while on Mars, I have completed 76.9% of the distance to my next destination and goal point.



Homemade Chocolate Strawberry White Cake! I wanted Neapolitan.  Yes, I made it.  Yes, I ate it. Yes, of course, FBS is up this morning.



Soapbox –

All things being equal, can we as Americans take a page from the French electorate?

"It was a striking moment when Emmanuel Macron, newly elected president of France, torchbearer of a new politics, strode onto a courtyard of the Louvre to celebrate his victory: As the crowd cheered, waving the tricolor French flag, the choice of music was “Ode to Joy,” the anthem of the European Union. Some people even waved the bloc’s flag, with its circle of golden stars."

Emmanuel Macron Embraces E.U. to Put France ‘Back in the Picture’” – The New York Times, Steven Erlanger, May 8, 2017.



Grandeur and outstanding.

This is my 1,451st post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 172,875 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment