Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Day 187 – (AD 1,349) – 21.1 Miles Today – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled 21.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals: 28,663.0 miles; 46,128.7 kilometers.


And I have completed, on Mars, 82.0% of the distance to Lambert Crater.

Thoughts –

Something a wee bit dated.  Really?

NASA releases actual sound recordings from space – and they-re spine chilling” Techly, Tristan Rayner, Oct 21, 2014.

“The sounds are interpretations of non-sound vibrations, and you’ll hear that they’re complex and strange and fascinating all at once. And some of them are downright spine-tingling; the rings of Uranus are weirdly ambient, Earth itself is almost romantic, while Uranus sounds like strong wind passing through a crack. We’re not even joking!”




I wonder if there are any alternate beings out there somewhere recording what currently is being discussed, debated, and spun at our Nation’s capital?




Definitely, something that will sky-rocket my FBS count in the early morning, a regular Culver’s Caramel Cashew Concrete Mixers at 8 o’clock at night. Somewhere near 145 carbs. Will have to eat lean and exercise today to eliminate the extra 27 mg/dLs today.

And while I’m on the topic of my diabetes, I decided to include as a part of my daily medication regime the supplements Gymnema Sylvestre and Full Spectrum Bitter Melon. My recommendation, don’t bother. They may work for you but neither did anything to help me maintain a low glucose count recording over a period of 90 days. Period.

And speaking of food, there is a Tahini No-Knead Bread just baking in the oven. Oh, the aroma of freshly baking bread.

This is my 1,452nd post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 173,351 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment