Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, May 27, 2017

Day 191 – (AD 1,353) – 20.0 Miles Today – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I got on my Schwinn 170 and cycled another 20.0 miles. My totals now stand at 28,734.0 miles; 46,243.0 kilometers. According to my calculations, I have now completed 75.22% of my total goal of 38,201.6 miles. All-in-all, and averaging 20 miles each time I should complete my overall Trek in about 457 cycling days.

Also according to my calculations, I am now 0.7% of the distance from Lambert Crater, m next destination and goal point on Mars. (Still no return of my desktop for PCLand.) Guess I'll have to choose a new destination and goal point or take to the air for a time being while I wait to get my Google Mars program back again.

Soapbox -

Check out the direction of the lines on the graph.



Looks like we're still in for a wild ride.



And I have completed the 8th recipe from Milk Street - Japanese Potato Salad.

Outstanding!

OPOY update - The background quilting has been completed. The outlining/highlighting of each strip is taking some time. We had to decide which looked the best from a distance yet at the same time created a fix for the possibility of "fraying" sides.

This is my 1,455th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 177,177 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment