Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Day 193 – (AD 1,355) – 20.4 Miles Today – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,


This morning I pedaled 20.4 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals now stand at 28,774.5 miles, 46,308.2 kilometers.


I cannot write too much this morning as apart from the fact that my desktop PC is in the shop awaiting for the new case, I have to take my HP Notebook into the shop, once again. The Windows 10 1703 upgrade is a pain in the bloody ass.



Last night for supper I made a Pastitsio, courtesy of Ina Garten's recipe.


Take a look at the process images.




And yes it was good, very, very good.

This is my 1,457th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 177,318 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment