Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Day 194 – (AD 1,356) – 21.7 Miles Yesterday – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

What can I say?  I still do not have either my desktop nor my notebook. Both in the shop; two completely different issues. It is a wonder what I have had to do to "amuse" myself without two key components of my life.  At least I do have my iPad and my iPhone.  But I can tell you that it is certainly a challenge.

And without my desktop or a fully functioning notebook for almost the complete month of May Pageviews to Jim's Trek dropped by 3,035, from April's 10,287. Certainly tells me something regarding this world we are in and the iota of my funtionality in this telecommunication revolution.

And for that reason I just recorded my stats yesterday on my Schwinn 170.  All-things-being-equal I will be able to post and bring myself back into the technical communication world tomorrow. I am currently borrowing another PC to update all that I can today.

Yesterday I was able to cycle 21.7 miles in my allocated 1 hour time slot on my Schwinn 170. Totals are now at 28,796.2 miles; 46,343.1 kilometers.

And on Mars I have traveled, yet to be determined, 59.45 miles to my next destination and goal point.

Reading -

I noticed an article on FoxNews Tech, (yes, I sometimes gander at FoxNews), an article by Mike Wehner date June 1, 1017, "Scientists may have found evidence of a parallel universe".

When gazing into the heavens, scientists spotted what they refer to as a "cold" area of space. It was observed some time ago, and explaining it proved difficult, but a 2015 study suggested it was merely an area of the universe in which the number of galaxies is dramatically lower than the rest. Unfortunately, subsequent investigations couldn't support that finding, and a new study by Durham University suggests the slim possibility that it's actually evidence of parallel universes is still on the table.
The first thing a thought of was Bizarro from Superman.


Soapbox -

Covfef ratings...


Graph information from 538.

This is my 1,458th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 177,418 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment