Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, June 16, 2017

Day 202 – (AD 1,364) – 21.4 Miles Today – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I cycled 21.4 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals are now 28,962.7 miles; 46,611.0 kilometers.



Same story, 1 hour cycling my Schwinn Fitness Cycle at a resistance of 15, out of 25. GP's order for me to lose 8 pounds, and at the present, I've dropped 3.1 to that goal. The secret will be keeping it that way until my next appointment.

I have now completed 75.3% of the distance to my next destination and goal point. And to date, I have cycled 30.53% of the total distance I intend to pedal on Mars.

The orchids are blooming well this morning. I'm amazed at the ones that are simply attached to a pad-like sponge and the flower buds from what appear to be dead looking sticks. The one thing that I have learned is that they have to be misted and/or watered every single day.



But what gorgeous blooms they produce.

Soapbox -


How many Americans are counting the days for #45's term to end?






This is my 1,467th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 178,018 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment