Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Day 205 – (AD 1,367) – 19.7 Miles Today – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today, I pedaled another 19.7 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals – 29,021.9 miles; 46,706.3 kilometers.



And I have now completed 95.0% of the distance to my next destination and goal point. Time to start surveying the Martian landscape for my next destination. And yes, I have completed 4,120.3 miles of my red-dust Trek.


My fasting blood sugar shot up this morning to 190 mg/dL. Yes, that is high and the result of 2 glasses of red wine, roasted chicken flatbread, Linguini del Mare, and a humungous slice of layered chocolate cake. Birthdays in this house come only once a year. Thank-you Maggione’s Little Italy.



And now to scale back. Period.



This is my 1,470th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 178,198 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment