Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Day 206 – (AD 1,368) – 19.7 Miles Today – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today, once again I pedaled another 19.7 miles on my Schwinn 170. I’m just wondering whether the fact that I have now reached 65 ½ years of age I seem to have slowed down somewhat on my Schwinn Fitness cycle. Totals to date 29,041.6 miles; 46,738.0 kilometers. I now have 24%, give or take, of my overall goal of 38,201.6 miles remaining…that’s 9,160.0 miles.



I reached my destination and goal point and I pedaled just a wee bit further 4.8 miles. My new destination is Tisia Valles which is, according to WolframAlpha is 490 miles from Denning Crater.



Last night’s supper, double helping dropped my early morning blood glucose count today by 43 points. Definitely positive direction to 147 mg/dL.

Spinach Penne, Shrimp, Roasted Red Pepper, Black Olives, Basil, Olive Oil, Garlic, and Chilis.



This supper is ranked on the “let’s do this one again” scorecard.

Tonight, I’m having Jamaican Patties. This is my moistest, favorite of all...

This is my 1,471st post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 178,255 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment