Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Day 201 – (AD 1,363) – 21.8 Miles Today – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning, (yes this is a boring recorded message), I pedaled another 21.8 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals are now staring me in the face at 28,841.3 miles; 46,576.6 kilometers.


I have now completed 68.1% of the distance to my next destination and goal point. Another 463 more days to go.

Soapbox –

Some time before and during the campaign and a good time before the election of #45 I remember saying that there is something perceptively wrong with the man. After the broadcasting of the Cabinet meeting where each sitting member, as reported by the New York Times yesterday, there is something wrong with that man.

Trump’s Cabinet, With a Prod, Extols the ‘Blessing’ of Serving Him”, Julie Hirschfeld Davis, June 12, 2017.

“One by one, they praised President Trump, taking turns complimenting his integrity, his message, his strength, his policies. Their leader sat smiling, nodding his approval.”

June 19 Update - The quilt sandwich, 5 layers, has been created. The quilting has begun. We're using the thread work to enhance the movement.



I've fallen behind in updating our Quilts SB site. Check back for more detailing and images. (http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/)

Genealogy Update -

I’ve been working and researching further with the Brunhammer Doherty family history. But I’ve sort of come to a standstill when researching 3-times Great-Grandmother Cather Ganzer.


The issue, not a problem is that I the Nationales Archives for Haut-Rhin and specifically Dornach only go back as far as the early 1790’s. That is, the actual online images of the BMD registers only go back that far as accessible through their online site. That’s a wee bit of frustration.

On the other hand, the microfilms of earlier dates are available through the Family History Library and can be ordered to be viewed at a local Family History Center. Guess what I am going to have to do?

Something is, I think, gone wrong with the number of Pageviews that are being recorded via Blogger. Suddenly for June, the numbers have dropped, and I mean dropped drastically. It is not that I care about the Pageviews totals but when one follows the Google Stats it almost appears that the recorded number has dropped by about 90%. Oh well, I suppose there must be something wrong with Google.

This is my 1,466th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 177,922 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment